Goals for the Week, February 4, 2013

Happy Monday, friends! I trust that you are as happy as I am to see a new week begin. This last weekend was CRAZY! Here is a snapshot:-

--Thursday we spent most of the day with no power, due to a snapped telephone pole in a town nearby. That meant eating supper and playing games by candlelight. There is no much you can do these days with no electricity, ya know it?

--Friday my brother and I left for a winter teen retreat at Forest Glen Bible Camp. I counseled a cabin of girls, and we stayed up talking until 2:30 am. Oh, the fun camp times!

--Saturday we drove the 3+ hours home, and upon arriving home went immediately to a college volleyball game 20 minutes away. That ended pretty late, so I didn't get to bed until midnight or better that night, either.

--Yesterday the weather was iffy, plus I was getting a sore throat from being out in the cold so much at camp, so I stayed home and went to my dad's church instead of traveling an hour away to the church I normally attend. I really missed my church family, but it was nice to see people here that I don't see very often.

--And of course, last night was the Superbowl. It ended at midnight our time, so again, it was a pretty late night by the time we got home and got to bed!!

Needless to say, I slept in this morning. :) Don't throw stones, ok??


I am excited to get going and accomplish some things this week! Here are the goals I set last week:

Write one letter

Memorize 3 verses

Finish organizing paper clutter - see some systems I put in place here!

Finish Intercessory Prayer

Get up by 8:30 each morning - only missed one or two mornings, besides today {wink!}

Go to FGBC’s winter retreat

Finish some mending for a friend

Hem a curtain for the church


Here are the goals I am setting for this week:

Begin reading Christy by Catherine Marshall

Hem a curtain for the church

Finish some photocopying at the church

Get up by 8:15 *most* mornings [ahem]

Finish one new shop product and share it with you all!!!! {excited face!}

Memorize 3 verses

Start decorating for Valentines banquet


Well, that is about what my week is going to look like. How about yours? Anyone else setting weekly goals?


Comments

  1. I love the name of your etsy shop! Your items for sale are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Lydia! It is actually a recent change I made to my shop, and I'm in love with the new name, too. :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Lets keep things fun and edifying, shall we? Also: don't be afraid if your comment doesn't pop up right away. Some comments have to be moderated. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!