My Favorite Way to Have Fish (Well, other than the way called "Sushi")

I'd like to share my favorite way to make fresh fish. Someone in Nova Scotia told us about this, and it has certainly moved to the top of my list! Well, besides sushi. :) Here is how it all goes down:

I lay out a piece of aluminum foil, smear it with butter (generous amounts!) and lay my fish on top.



Then I "embellish" it a bit. You can put whatever you think you will like!



I roll it up and slap it on the grill:



Fish doesn't take too long to cook, but I don't really time it. I just put it on there, then go inside and stir my potatoes, then fix myself a glass of water, then go out and flip it over etc. etc, and then, oh sure, I think its done!



By this time, it smells so good I am ready to eat the tin foil.


Yum, yum, yummy! Yes, I know, I have a lot of white going on there, but that is all I had for veggies. I had a green, leafy salad at lunch, does that make up for it?

This is quick, easy, and delicious way to cook fish! Let me know if you try it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!