Because Christmas involves giving

Christmas sale


Need a last minute Christmas gift? Thursday, December 13 is the last day for orders from my shop that need to arrive by Christmas...so to help you get 'er done on time, here is an unexpected Christmas sale for you!

Here are a few of the goodies still available....

Retro Ruby Medium tote



Geometric Large tote





Various decorative pillowcases, including this Sunny Day set

Planning printables, of course!

There is a bunch of other items as well, so pop on over and take a look!

A few shop announcements:

  • I can no longer take custom orders to be shipped by Christmas. All sales must be what is currently available in my shop. 
  • From Christmas through the first 3 weeks of January, my shop will be taking a hiatus. I have big plans for shop updates early in 2013, and I'm going to be slipping behind the scenes to get things ready!! Digital files will still be available, but totes and pillowcases will be MIA for a few weeks. I'll keep you posted on my progress, and you will want to keep your eyes peeled for new things to come! #imsoexcited!!
  • Thanks for understanding, I can't wait to make my shop a fun place to...well, shop! {wink}


Merry Christmas!!

Psst! Don't forget to go over and enter our giveaway!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!