DIY Scripture Conversation Hearts


I'm privileged to be a contributor at Imperfect Homemaker, and today I'm over there chatting about a little Valentines project I did recently! Here is an excerpt from my post:

I normally try to do a little project to include in the decor for our church’s Valentines banquet. (You can see past projects here) This year is no exception…I created some of my very own conversation hearts to fit the theme of the evening!

This was a super easy project, but I am excited about the color it will bring to the banquet tables, plus the truths of the scripture messages as a reminder of the Love of God!
I just picked up a package of scalloped foam hearts from our local dollar store...

Click here to read the rest of the post! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!