Gifts and Goals for the Week

Happy Monday blogging friends! Hope everyone had a good weekend! I did, going away Friday and Saturday for a little friends hockey tournament. So fun, and we stayed in a hotel Friday night which was also very fun! It has been a while since I had an overnight stay like that...it is always nice to get "away!"

The blessings of the Lord have been abundant in my life recently. I am always so awed and thankful that the Lord chooses to bless little 'ol me and bring me even small things that I don't deserve. Here are some things I added to my 1,000 Gifts list this week:

520. Sunlight - longer!
521. First walk in the park this year
522. Listening to “my” waterfall
523. Book from a friend
524. Going away for a night
525. Fun friends
526. A sliver of moon through the clouds
527. A baby’s big smile
528. Sunset over the water
529. Sunshine-y days. {that’s a word...right?}


Last week, I was working on these goals:

Write 1 email

Finish “The Spiritual Secret of Hudson Taylor,” continue reading “The Secret Symbols of the Dollar Bill” and begin “Grace For the Good Girl.”

Memorize 3 verses

Continue reading “Salvation ” - see my thoughts so far here

Finish potholders and coasters for a friend.

Begin some bibs for a friend

Finish new shop item

Sort through one box in storage


This week, I'm setting these goals:

Write one letter

Continue reading “The Secret Symbols of the Dollar Bill” and “Grace For the Good Girl

Begin reading "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp {recieved this as a gift from a sweet blogging friend this week! I can’t wait to read it!}

Memorize Philippians 2:30 and review all of chapters 1-2

Finish making bibs for a friend

Sort through one box in storage

Practice piano 3 days

Continue reading “Salvation ” - see my thoughts so far here

Work on mending pile

Be up by 8:00 each morning


It is promising to be a full week! What are you working on this week? Anyone else setting weekly goals?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!