Gifts + Goals for the Week, March 25, 2013

Happy Monday, friends!

Trust you all had a great weekend...here we are at the end of March already! Goodness, this year is already going by so fast. This Sunday is Easter Sunday...and I'm looking forward to it!

Here are some of the blessings I added to my 1,000 gifts list this week:

531. Toddlers sleepy face
532. Abundant provision
533. Prayers of my family
534. Letting go of a fear
535. Seeing a friends first bump picture {a miracle from God}


What are you thanking the Lord for today??

******************************************************************************************************

I am thankful for a productive week last week! Here are the goals I set last Monday:

Write one letter

Continue reading “The Secret Symbols of the Dollar Bill” and “Grace For the Good Girl

Begin reading "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp {recieved this as a gift from a sweet blogging friend this week! I can’t wait to read it!}

Memorize Philippians 2:30 and review all of chapters 1-2

Finish making bibs for a friend

Sort through one box in storage

Practice piano 3 days

Continue reading “Salvation ” - see my thoughts so far here

Work on mending pile

Be up by 8:00 each morning - uggh, I won't say how much this didn't happen!!


And here are the goals I am setting this week! I will be gone 4 days this week, so I'm keeping the list shorter than normal:

Write one letter or email

Continue reading Grace For the Good Girl and One Thousand Gifts

Finish reading Salvation as preparation for this Sunday - see my thoughts so far here

Continue to review Philippians 1+2

Start a sewing project for a friend

Work on mending pile

Go to Lockeport for a Good Friday Service


I'd love to hear what you are working on this week! Do you have any plans for this special weekend?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!