Preparing my Heart for Easter


Many of you probably know that I am a contributor over at Imperfect Homemaker, a blog about Christian homemaking, Homeschooling, and natural living. I'm posting over there this week about Easter and how I prepare my heart in the weeks leading up to that day.

Here is a sample from my post:

March 31 marks a very special day in all of our lives. For some, it is simply a day to usher in spring…with bunnies, lambs, candy and fun games. But for every born again Christian, it is an important celebration of the coming of The Lamb, the Savior of the world.

Ever since 2011, I have made it a point to not let that day come and go as just another holiday...

Click here to read the rest of my post!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!