Shop Update: Tablet Sleeves for iPad!! {squeal!}

You saw my newest shop product a couple of weeks ago...tablet/eReader sleeves for Kindle, iPad mini, and other 7" screens. Did you love them? Yes? Well good news...the same items are now available in larger sizes!


These sleeves are exactly the same as the smaller ones, with a layer of quilt batting and a layer of felt to protect your tablet and give some stability to the sleeve.


There are two similar sizes in my shop: one that will fit 9.7" iPads, and another that will fit Kindle Fire HD (8.7") or Nook HD+. If you have a different tablet or eReader and want to check the dimensions, just leave me a comment and I'll be glad to check it for you and let you know!

I don't have an iPad {yet!} but if I did, I can totally see myself slipping it into one of these well-padded sleeves and popping that into my handbag {I carry this one all.the.time.} It is great that you can carry everything in one handy bag, but know your electronics are protected against dings or scratches!

I already have a similar set up for my laptop, carrying it in this booktote. I absolutely loooove it! It is so easy to use and I know my computer is protected and easy to transport. Don't you just love it when a system fits your needs exactly? I do!


So tell me, do you have a tablet or eReader? What is your method to carry and go? Have you taken advantage of the sale in my shop this week yet?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!