Gifts and Goals for the Week, April 15, 2013

Dare I say that spring has finally arrived? I'm not sure...but it is finally looking promising. We actually had another snowfall on Friday night, but it ended up only being a dusting of "sugar snow"...and now things are looking up! I'm soooo anxious to pack away the winter gear and bring out the flip flops!!

Here are some blessings from the last week that I added to my 1,000 Gifts list:

555. Discussing God's Word
556. Seeing earth through toddler eyes
557. Burned black on the frying pan
558. Baby curls against my cheek
559. Sleepy smiles
560. Comfy snuggling
561. Only a little snow (in April!)
562. Joy in bubbles blowing

What gifts are you counting?




********************************************************************************************************************
Last week I was working on these goals:


Finish sewing project for a friend

Write 2 letters

Get up by 8am each weekday - meh

Begin reading 2 books

Write one post for another site

Practice piano 3 times

Memorize 2 verses

Work on mending

Start one shop item


Here are the goals I am working towards this week...


Finish new shop item

Work on mending

Continue reading 2 books

Write 2 letters

Memorize Philippians 3:7-9

Finish one post for another site

Practice piano one day (keeping it realistic, folks!)

Attend the Ladies Retreat at Forest Glen Bible Camp {so excited to go! Will you be there?}


I'd love to hear what you are working on this week! I'm going to be excitedly working away at my new shop items this evening...I can't wait to show them to you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!