Gifts and Goals for the Week, April 8th, 2013

 Happy Monday! Hasn't it just been a great weekend? Today is a beautiful, sunny day, and it is all of 50 degrees here in Nova Scotia...heat wave! =) Seriously, it hasn't been this warm very much yet this spring, so I'm soaking it up while I can. We're still in for cooler weather for a bit, but these sporadic days of real spring weather are a great pick-me-up!

Here are the blessings I've added to my 1,000 Gifts list this week:

548. Safety despite dumb drivers {seriously, I almost got hit by a truck driving down the very middle of the road. Scary-town}
549. New basketballs
550. Grass shoots through snow
551. Children eager to pray
552. Surprise birthday party
553. Birds at my feeder welcoming spring
554. Spring-smelling raindrops



************************************************************************************************************************************


Last week was one of those weeks that seemed crazy-busy-without-getting-a-thing-accomplished. Ever had those? Where you look back and think, what did I DO all week? Regardless, I accomplished a precious few of my goals:


Work on a sewing project for a friend

Write 2 letters

Get up by 8am each morning {after this morning *ahem*} - didn't do too bad, but didn't make it every day.

Finish  Grace For the Good Girl and One Thousand Gifts

Practice piano 3 times

Memorize Philippians 3:1-3

Work on mending pile

Begin one shop item


Here are my goals for this week:


Finish sewing project for a friend

Write 2 letters

Get up by 8am each weekday

Begin reading 2 books

Write one post for another site

Practice piano 3 times

Memorize 2 verses

Work on mending

Start one shop item


Lets chat about what we're accomplishing this week! Anyone else having some busy weeks or sunny days?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!