Goals for the Week, May 6, 2013

Happy Monday, friends! We are in the middle of a nice stretch of sunny days, and fully enjoying each one! How about you?

Last week, I set these goals:

Work on hemming pants

Post one new shop item - see it here!


Work on one post for another site

Write 2 letters/emails

 Continue to read Won by Love {Norma McCorvey} and Tamate: the Life Story of James Chalmers {Richard Lovett}

Memorize Philippians 3:10-12

Start making culottes for one sister

Celebrate my birthday! =)


This week, I'm setting the following goals:

Continue reading Tamate: the Life Story of James Chalmers {Richard Lovett}

Swap out some winter clothes for my cute summer clothes < I get so excited to do this each spring!

Work on hemming those 15 pair of pants

Work on one post for another site

Finish birthday thank you cards

Make culottes for one sister

Memorize Philippians 3:13-15

 
I'd love to hear what you are working on during this fine spring week! Happy goal-setting!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!