Vacation...for my shop and myself!


This is the first time I've ever done this...put my entire shop on vacation! I mentioned Monday that I would be away for a few weeks, so it must be done. But don't you worry, I'll be planning some big new things for the shop while I'm away...and I'm already excited to share them with you when I get back!

Most recent addition... Retro flowers Tablet/eReader sleeve!

You will still be able to browse through So Sew Organized during this time...just not make any purchases. There is plenty of eye candy to be had over there!
 Update: it appears that you can no longer browse a shop while the owner is on vacation, boo! You can browse past and present products here on the blog under the label "Etsy Shop" or on our Facebook page. Hope you'll continue to stay in touch!

This one-way floral design is unique, but so summer-y and fun!

I will also still be interacting with people in the Etsy community and am also looking for improvement that can be made to my shop. Any advice or suggestions?

Love this subtle, yet fun pattern of dots and stripes!

In other shop news, my sister came home from college last week with a report on the tote she has been using. She uses a Large Quilted Tote as a bookbag every day at school, and here is what she had to say..

"I use it every single day, and it has held up really well! I actually didn't expect it to!"

Um...thanks??

I hope you'll still check out the fun products to be had at So Sew Organized, and put an item or two on your wishlist to purchase at a later date...like sometime after June 10th. :) The items at So Sew Organized are reasonable priced...in fact, you could get them for free if you redeem your Swagbucks for paypal cash...so easy and fun all the way around! Oh the possibilities that just opened up, right?


Comments

  1. Sisters can be so nice can't they! LOL That is something I would say, or my sister would say, without thinking of what we were implying. Hope you have a great vacation and I'm looking forward to what new ideas you have in-store.
    Your anxiously awaiting blog reader,
    Bex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it totally cracked me up! Thanks for the sweet comments! =)

      Delete
  2. haha...she cracks me up!
    I actually didn't know you could redeem swagbucks for paypal...sweet! =) Thanks for the tip. I'm going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...I think the only way to do it is with a $25 gift card, so you have to wait an agonizingly long time until you get 2,500 Swagbucks, but...hey, you get $25 for it! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Lets keep things fun and edifying, shall we? Also: don't be afraid if your comment doesn't pop up right away. Some comments have to be moderated. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!