A few Goals for the Week, July 16, 2013

Time for a weekly update on my goals from the last week, and the ones I am setting for the next 7 days!

We are down to the wire with VBS preparations - only 6 more days and then it will be here! For that reason I am keeping my goals limited this week, as most of the time will be spent on that. I’m excited...I always am excited for that week to come! Hopefully I can share more later in the week about my plans and the class I am teaching.

Here are the goals I set last week:


Memorize Philippians 3:16-18

Continue reading Jane Eyre

Sewing biz stuff...always! :)

Make a bible case for a friend

Make playclothes for the girls

Continue planning for VBS

Write 1 hand-written note

Organize in attic {and perhaps folding clothes in in order, no?}


And here are the goals for this week!

Mostly VBS prep

Memorize Philippians 3:18-20

Continue reading Jane Eyre

List one new shop item - wait for it! This has to be my cutest shop update yet!

Finish making a Bible case


I'd love to hear what your weekly goals are! Are you enjoying summer where you live? Any big events taking place for you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!