Goals for the Week, July 2, 2013

Greeting you from a very soggy Nova Scotia! I seriously can not believe the amount of rain we have had...our county has a rain warning today, even! It is kind of like living in a rain forest...even everything inside feels damp, things mildew easily, and things like our towels don't dry no matter how long you wait...but I'm pretty sure a rain forest is warmer. :)

Here is the progress I made on my weekly goals last week:

Continue to work on new shop items

Finish mending pile

Cut out girl's playclothes

Begin planning for VBS

Review Philippians 2

Rearrange bookshelves

Finish A Man Called Peter

Write two letters/emails

Practice piano 2 days


And here are my goals for this week! Yesterday was a holiday here in Canada, so I'm starting on these today instead:

Continue planning for VBS

Write one hand-written letter

Review Philippians 3:1-15

Organize dresser and clothes

Work on mending

Work on new shop items  {did you see the update from last week? I just love them!}

Work on Bible case for a friend

Make playclothes for the girls

Continue to read Jane Eyre

What are you working on this week? Any soggy days at your place?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!