Goals for the Week, September 2, 2013

Today marks the first day of school for our family! Thankfully not for me - as I like to say, I served my time! ;) My homeschooling family is starting, however, and the public schools start on Wednesday. Big week for all the kiddos!

While I don't have to start back to school this week, I am hoping to start implementing a winter schedule and routine. During the summer months it is easy to get into the routine of no routine, if you get what I mean! With the rest of the family on a schedule, it  helps me to be on one as well. So this week I am putting that plan in place! I'm excited to have more time to work on So Sew Organized items! :)

Did you see my beautiful NS scenery post from Friday? I love this place!

Here is an update on last week's goals:

Mending
Memorize 2 verses
Walk 2 times
Practice piano 3 times
Finish shorts for girls
Write one post for another site
Write one hand-written note


And here are the goals I'm working towards this week!

Work on mending
Finish custom orders
Finish girl’s shorts
Review Philippians 3
Practice piano 3x
Begin implementing winter schedule
Write one post for another site
Donate bags of unused clothes


Who here is settling into a winter routine? Have kiddos in your area started school? What do you think about the summer and no routine?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!