Shop Update: Autumn/Thanksgiving Printables!

Last year I had a custom request for some Thanksgiving/Autumn printables. They were so fun, I thought I’d re-vamp them for this year! That is right, there are new Thanksgiving and Autumn planning printables at So Sew Organized!

It is fun to do themed work for special occasions such as a holiday. For my yearly management printables I like keeping things simple and streamlined, but with holiday stuff it is fun to add specific colours and even some graphics. I still keep these simple and easy-to-use, but I think they can be fun for everyone, too!

Some of these stayed the same as last year - but a few got updated. I also better designed them to work for both Canadian and American Thanksgivings. There is a calendar for both October and November, and the countdowns and such are not specific to a certain month. That gives flexibility no matter where you live!

If you already have some of these printables from last year, but would like just the updated ones for 2013, just leave me a comment or contact me and I’ll be glad to work out a deal for you!

Here are the files that are offered:

October calendar with Canadian Thanksgiving and Halloween clearly marked


November calendar with American Thanksgiving clearly marked

Recipe page - such a fun way to keep track of your traditional recipes! This sheet is personalized just for you!

Thanksgiving to-do list

Countdown to thanksgiving

Cultivate thankfulness in the days leading up to Thanksgiving. This is not month-specific so it can be used no matter which day you celebrate! A blank copy is also provided for you to fill in your own activities if you prefer.

30 fun fall activities for your family or class. This is also not month-specific, and also comes with a blank version.

Autumn bucket list for some fall fun!

This is a 3-page printable that helps you map out events, make lists, and not leave any detail undone.

Autumn to-do list

All of these printables are available at So Sew Organized either individually or as a packet. Head over there to browse and purchase, and be sure to let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or customization requests!

I'd love to know: what is your favourite part of fall? Are there any other helps that would make your fall events run more smoothly?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!