So Sew! Day 5: Helpful Links

New here? I'm glad you are visiting! You may want to follow this blog so you don't miss miss a post!




Welcome to day 5 of our 31 Days series! Today I'm sharing some helpful links...read on!


It's the weekend, and Day 5 of our sewing basics series! Because I don't normally post on the weekends, I'm using this month's weekend posts to take a bit of a breather and a diversion from the normal every-day sewing posts. Saturdays will feature a host of helpful links from around the web, and Sundays will be a free printable related to our series! I'm super excited about these posts, and hope you'll stop in on weekends, too!

So today, here is a round-up of links to provide you with more resources to back up what we've already learned in this series. Hope these are a help to you! =)

How to Thread a Sewing Machine by Life is {sew} Daily



Last year, Nicole at Simple Homemade did a sewing school for the 31 days of October. Here is her index of posts to browse through!  She gets a bit more in depth than we will in some areas of this series, so I hope her posts will fill in the gaps for ya!



The Sewing Stash is a relatively new blog that I have enjoyed following along with! She has some great resources over there, and has recently started her own "Sewing School" posts.



In case you missed it yesterday, here is the link for Zipit zippers, my favourite place to buy zippers online!


Lastly, You may want to follow my So Sew! Pinterest Board. I actually started it years ago, before I ever thought I've using the name as a sewing series, so it has a bunch of sewing related pins. Tutorials, tips, and patterns and projects - its all there! You can follow it here.


Those are my links for your Saturday, but I'd love for you to share yours! Do you have any sewing-related resources you use and love? Let us know in the comments or on our Facebook page. And be sure to stop by tomorrow for your freebie! =)


Other posts in this series:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!