Build-your-own Dessert Kabobs

On New Year's Eve my cousin and I put together a fun dessert to go along with the festivities. After searching pinterest for ideas we came up with these dessert kabobs! We wanted to keep things fun and flexible to each person's likes and dislikes, so we laid out options and let them build their own kabob the way they wanted it.


We included strawberries, bananas, cubes of pound cake, marshmallows, rice krispy treats, and chocolate sauce to drizzle on at the end.


I made brownies to go on it, too, but they were too moist, they wouldn't stay on the stick! I guess that's a good problem to have???


The finished product was SO yummy, if I do say so myself. :)


Did you do anything fun for New Years? I heard that only 8% of people go out on New Year's Eve, were you one of them? Any new party ideas to share?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!