Shop Update - new totes, aprons, and zip pouches,oh my!

Its a new year, time for some new products at So Sew Organized! I've been working hard to bring some new colours and fabrics to the So Sew Organized shop... and today I get to share them with you! So exciting!

I'm going to let them speak for themselves, because if a picture is worth a thousand words, this is a long post. =)

Colonel Mustard tote - in medium or large


Order this tote by the end of the month, and you'll get a matching zip pouch, free!


Next up: new aprons

It's break room partner is called "Latte Time." I am in love with this one!

I still have some more new products to add, plus I've added a few original pieces such as this one that have a very limited inventory. There is a bunch of new, fun stuff to see at So Sew Organized, so click on over and take a peek!

Which new item is your favourite???


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!