Ways to Wear an Infinity Scarf

A scarf is a classy and popular accessory lately, and something I love adding to my wardrobe! A simple scarf can be layered in to so many outfits, and these days infinity scarves are so popular. There are so many possibilities of prints and colours, and besides that there are many different ways to wear these scarves! I've rounded up a few of the best ones for you here! 

40 ways to tie a scarf via The Perfect Line

50 ways to tie a scarf via Infographic a Day

14 ways to tie an infinity scarf via She Steals.com

6 ways to wear an infinity scarf via Organize and Decorate Everything
(I love this style pictured, plus she also shows how she made this scarf from an old t-shirt!)

Here are some outfits I pinned that I've personally been wearing. I found many of these pieces or something similar in my wardrobe without have to purchase anything. These just gave me some ideas for how to put pieces together! And of course, layer a scarf over everything. :)

via

via

via

via

via
(I use a white infinity scarf for this outfit!)

Of course, I use the scarves that are sold in my Etsy shop. Shameless self-promotion right there! :)


Which of these styles has inspired you? Are there pieces in your closet that you might be able to re-imagine in a new outfit? Which scarf would complete these outfits for you? 

If you like any of these styles, please respect the bloggers referenced by pinning these images directly from their site. Thanks!


Comments

  1. Love them all! I have worn mine a lot of these ways, but never saw the vest one before! Clever! I am going to have to give that a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never thought of wearing them as a vest, either! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhhh.....I love scarves so much! :) They can totally change an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! You put one on and BAM! Instantly a more sophisticated outfit. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you and I have selected you as a Featured Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started wearing these.. I know, I'm late. Had no idea there was so much you could do with them. You have enlightened me. Thanx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Hope you enjoy some of these styles! =)

      Delete
  5. There are lots of ways of wearing an infinity scarf, and you shared it here, thanks! A regular scarf is good, but infinity scarf is better, because there are lots of ways you can use from this kind of scarf and different style based on the occasions and the places you will need to go. I'm glad that I visited your site! Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Lets keep things fun and edifying, shall we? Also: don't be afraid if your comment doesn't pop up right away. Some comments have to be moderated. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!