Christmas 2014

Happy New Year, blogging friends! I'm finally back after a little blogger Christmas vacation. Here are some pictures of our week that was Christmas!

My family was here in Maine visiting for about 12 days, as well as some of my other cousins. On Christmas day there was 58 of us all in the same house. Some of my cousins I hadn't seen in 4 years, so it was a great day full of fun, laughter, family, and food.















It was wonderful to have so much time with my family, and hard to see them all go. However, it is exciting to start a new year and make plans for the month ahead!

I've got a lot more coming in the days ahead, as well as some new features for this blog that I think will be helpful to you. For now though, would you share some of your Christmas highlights with me? Comment below with one of your favourite parts of Christmas this year, and feel free to share some pictures on my Facebook page so I can see your celebrations in action!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for the Week of November 2, 2015

Some Friday Love: Recipe Binder Printable!

"Frasier Island" Book Review and Giveaway!